KR-104 SBR – 7.62x39mm – Short Barrel Rifle
Ships to most states. See details below.
Out of stock
Based on the Russian AK104, the KR-104 is a semi-automatic short-barreled rifle 100% made in the US with the reliability and authenticity of Kalashnikov USA™. It comes with a 12.25 inches cold-hammer-forged, chrome-lined barrel. This gas-operated AK is chambered in 7.62X39MM and feeds with any standard AKM style magazine. It also comes with a forged trunnion, a forged carrier, and side optic rails.
Highly dependable, the KR-104 is made for American AK lovers. It makes for a rugged and durable addition to your firearms collection and is easy to operate and carry with its compact and lightweight design.
- A semi-automatic version of the Russian AK 104 but is completely made in the US. It merges the reliability of the classic AK with the latest innovative technology of Kalashnikov USA™.
- It comes with a classic AK-Style side-folding buttstock.
- The chrome-lined, hammer-forged barrel makes the firearm more accurate and durable. It also protects the barrel from wear and tear.
- The short barrel along with the folding stock makes the rifle compact and lightweight.
- Additional Information
The KR104 comes with
- One 30-round magazine but also accepts standard AKM style magazines
- A side-folding stock
- Cleaning rod
- Side-optic rails
- Forged carrier
- Forged trunnion
- Sling mount
- Standard front iron sight
You asked! We delivered! The KR-104 is the latest addition to our firearm collection. It comes from the AK-100 series. It is 100% made in the US using the parts and materials made in the US and assembled by American workers after undergoing aggressive quality control. The innovative technology at Kalashnikov USA™ has made it possible to design one of the most dependable and robust yet lightweight SBR that you will instantly fall in love with.
With an ergonomic design and a durable finish, the KR-104 is a smooth and easy to maneuver SBR. It brings the exact reliability of the legendary AK 47 or the AKM. It performs well in every environment and makes for a rugged firearm in your collection. It comes as a reasonably priced firearm with so many cool features and a beautiful design.
- Tech Specs
Weight 7.4 lbs Dimensions 44 × 11 × 17 in Product Type
Side Folding Stock
10 Round Magazine
- Application to Register a Firearm
Application to Register a Firearm
If you do plan on purchasing the KR-104 SBR, you as a user must do the following:
Under the NFA, the purchaser must work with their SOT dealer to complete a FORM 4 for transfer and obtain a Federal Tax Stamp. Once you purchase your tax stamp for your KR-104 SBR, you are then legally allowed to own it. Please be sure to comply with all local, state, and federal laws.
***Please understand, a factory produced SBR can be legally purchased (where allowed). However, the wait time for processing and obtaining the required tax stamp varies and is currently taking up to 9 months and beyond.
- Purchase Instructions
- Place your order
- Send a copy of the transfer FFL to email: [email protected] OR
- Ask your dealer to send us a copy of the transfer FFL to email: [email protected]
- You MUST include your order number when providing an FFL
- Please allow 14 business days from the day we get your FFL
- Should you have any problems please call us at 754-222-1407.
- Shipping Details & Restrictions
Shipping Details & Restrictions
- All Firearms will be shipped FedEx ground at a flat rate of $39.00 per firearm. Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico Firearms ship 2-day air at a flat rate of $150.00
- Please allow 14 business days from the day we get your FFL. See details in Purchase Instructions.
- This firearm CANNOT be shipped in the following states – CA, CO, CT, DC, HI, MA, MD, NJ, NY
- Why Kalashnikov USA
Why Kalashnikov USA
Made in the U.S.A. That’s what we’re proud to say. Every firearm Kalashnikov USA makes is made here in Florida under our strong quality control by American workers. The Kalashnikov USA family believes in the products we’re making and we take great pride in delivering the firearms our customers are demanding.