HAVING ISSUES WITH YOUR FIREARM?
If your Kalashnikov USA™ firearm has an issue, please click the following link to go through the RMA process and fill out the warranty form. Warranty Evaluation Form
KALASHNIKOV USA™ FIREARM LIMITED WARRANTY
Kalashnikov USA™ firearms are manufactured to the highest quality standards. Each firearm is tested and the quality is assured before the firearm leaves the factory.
This limited warranty has been drafted in compliance with Magnuson-Moss Warranty Federal Trade Commission Improvement Act, which is effective for goods manufactured on or after December 31, 1975.
All firearms manufactured by Kalashnikov USA™ have a limited 2-year warranty (with optional 5 years) to the original purchaser. The original retail purchase date is verified by your sales receipt and ATF Form 4473. TO EXTEND YOUR FIREARM’S WARRANTY TO 5 YEARS, CLICK HERE.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- DAMAGE TO THE FIREARM CAUSED BY FAILURE TO PROVIDE PROPER CARE, STORAGE, AND MAINTENANCE.
- ACCIDENTS, MISUSE, NEGLIGENCE, ABUSE, OR UNREASONABLE USE.
- USE OF THE FIREARM WITH HAND LOADED, RELOADED, DEFECTIVE OR IMPROPER AMMUNITION.
- DAMAGE CAUSED BY BARREL OBSTRUCTION.
- UNAUTHORIZED ADJUSTMENT, DISASSEMBLY, REPAIRS, OR MODIFICATIONS.
- NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR, INCLUDING BARREL, BORE WEAR OR CORROSION.
- FINISH OR SURFACE COATINGS.
- PHYSICAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGES RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART FROM CRIMINAL USE OR NEGLIGENT, IMPROPER USE OR CARELESS HANDLING.
- LOSS OR DAMAGE OCCURRING DURING RETURN SHIPMENT.
- THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER SECOND AND SUBSEQUENT OWNERS OF THIS FIREARM.
If you discover a defect during the warranty period, Kalashnikov USA™ will, at its option, repair or replace the firearm with a comparable firearm at no charge. A service or handling charge may be required for non-warranty repairs.
Kalashnikov USA™ excludes and will not pay incidental or consequential damages with respect to economic loss, injury, or property damage resulting from the breach of either the express or implied warranty. No implied warranties extend beyond the term of this written warranty. Please note: Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts. Thus the above exclusion and limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives specific legal rights to the original retail purchaser only. Other rights may apply and vary from state to state. The terms of this warranty can only be changed by an authorized officer of Kalashnikov USA™.
If you have any questions, concerns, or service or warranty issues please contact our customer service department at 754-222-1407 or e-mail [email protected]. Customer service will provide shipping instructions.
All returns require an RMA # and must follow the shipping instructions. Do not ship firearms without an RMA #. FIREARMS MUST BE UNLOADED. AMMUNITION MUST NOT BE SHIPPED WITH THE FIREARM. PACK THE FIREARM SECURELY. The sender must prepay freight. We will not accept C.O.D. shipments.
KALASHNIKOV USA™ ACCESSORIES LIMITED WARRANTY
We offer a 2-year warranty on defective or broken Kalashnikov USA™ products with proof of purchase. Please contact us directly at [email protected].