RWC Group, LLC DBA Kalashnikov USA was established in 2011 as an importer in Pennsylvania. In 2014, we changed our business model and set up a 40,000 square foot, state of the art manufacturing facility in Pompano Beach, Florida. Today, we work closely with a large network of US vendors, suppliers and manufacturers. Kalashnikov USA designs and manufactures world-class firearms and accessories for law enforcement, military, recreational, and international markets. Our current lineup consists of shotguns, pistols, and rifles engineered and made in the United States. Our products are available nationwide through distributors, dealers, and retailers.
At Kalashnikov, we lead by example and believe in treating our employees as individuals. We believe that a proper work-life balance is needed for employees to strive in any work environment. The people of our company have certain qualities that make us unique in the firearms industry. With a name like Kalashnikov, the bar of expectation is raised high and we must live up to those expectations. For this reason, everyone at KUSA has these characteristics:
- Get it Done – We don’t wait for results to happen; we make results happen. We go above and beyond to get it done!
- Positive Attitude – Being optimistic is key in a winning team. It’s like an electric charge that spreads all around.
- Integrity – We certainly need to “Do Things Right”, but it’s important to remember that we must also “Do the Right Thing.”
- Strive to Improve – We can admit mistakes and are eager to learn how to do a better job.
- Energetic and Fun – We work hard and we have a blast doing it!
- Respectful – We are courteous, considerate and treat other like we want to be treated.
We have a wide range of benefits from 401K, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, and more! All employees are encouraged to take advantage of all benefits offered, especially the free ones! The effort we put in to take care of our employees will feed their hunger to strive and grow. One of the ways we show that we value our employees outside of our amazing benefits package is through our quarterly Employee Recognition Program.
Although the company has been in business for over 10 years, our facility is still considered a “Start-Up Shop.” Keeping this in mind we offer endless amounts of growth opportunities and stability.
If you are looking for your forever career, and interested in the firearms industry, do not hesitate to apply to any of our in-house open positions that you qualify for.
We look forward to the possibility of you joining our team!
We are always looking for individuals who share a passion for the firearms industry and take pride in their work. As we continue to grow we’re looking for qualified candidates from all levels to fill current or possible future positions.
Don’t see the job you’re looking for posted? Send us your resume anyway. You never know when we may need you in the future.