KR-9 SBR – KUSA 9x19mm Short Barrel Rifle
Support your local gun shop! But if you can’t locate a Kalashnikov USA firearm, we’ve got you covered!
The KR-9 SBR is the American-made short barrel rifle based upon the Vityaz-SN submachinegun design used by Russian special forces. Its compact size and smooth handling make it the perfect firearm to match any situation. The KR-9 SBR has a 9.25” barrel along with a skeletonized Vityaz triangle style side folding stock. This semi-auto rifle accepts 30-round and 10-round Kalashnikov USA™ magazines. The hinged top cover has an attached Picatinny rail and a ½”-28 threaded flash suppressor.
If you do plan on purchasing the KR-9 SBR, you as a the user must do the following:
– Fill out an ATF Form 1 to make and register a firearm. — https://www.atf.gov/file/11281/download
Under the NFA there are licensed manufacturers and “makers” of firearms. An individual is a Maker. The Maker that files a Form 1 to make an NFA firearm has the same marking requirements as a manufacturer. Those marking requirements are as follows:
Title 27 CFR § 479.102
• 1. Serial Number Must be located on frame or receiver / Cannot duplicate
• 2. Name of Manufacturer
• 3. City and State of Manufacturer
(or recognized abbreviation) (may be on the slide receiver or barrel).
• 4. Model
• 5. Caliber or Gauge
• 6. Name of Importer, City, and State
• 7. Country of Origin
Most SBRs or SBSs are made from standard rifles and shotguns. You as a maker can accept all of the pertinent information such as model and serial number from the original manufacturer. However, as the maker, same as a manufacturer, you must mark your name or the name of the trust that is making the NFA firearm. Finally, the and city and state listed on your Form 1 must also be marked on the firearm.
Once you get your tax stamp for now KR-9 SBR, you are then legally allowed to use it with the stock attached. Please be sure to comply with all local, state, and federal laws.
FFL is Required for firearm purchases: We can ship to ANY gun shop you prefer, not just our stocking dealers!
- Choose a firearm and place your order
- After purchase, please contact them and have them send a copy of the transfer FFL (Their Federal Firearms License) to email: [email protected] OR
- Ask your dealer to send us a copy of the transfer FFL to email: [email protected]
- You MUST include your order number when providing a FFL.
- Should you have any problems please call us at 754-222-1407.
SHIPPING: All Firearms will be shipped FedEx ground at a flat rate of $35.00 per firearm. Please allow 12 days of processing time as these are a special order.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
This cart & firearm is intended for people that are unable to locate a Kalashnikov USA firearm. Please visit your local gun shop first!
In stock (can be backordered)