Kalashnikov USA FS1913 | SB Tactical Pistol Stabilizing Brace
Available for purchase
A low-profile, left side-folding, strut design compatible with all platforms utilizing an M1913 interface at the rear of the receiver. The FS1913™ is a complete assembly offering pull-through opening and a solid lock-up when extended. Attaches to RSA-5.5 AK Trunnion Stock Adapter which is not included with the FS1913 Brace.
- Fits the KR-9 9mm Series Rifles/Pistols – KP-9 and KR-9. As well as platforms with an M1913 interface at the rear of the receiver.
- Advanced steel hinge design locks in both folded and extended positions
- A pull-through design offering quick deployment
- US veteran designed and proudly made in the USA
- Product Includes: complete assembly, adjustable nylon strap
- Can attach the stabilizing brace to RSA-5.5 | 5.5MM AK Trunnion Stock Adapter
YOU MUST PURCHASE RSA 5.5 ADAPTER FOR THE KP9 TO USE THIS BRACE.
- Tech Specs
Weight 0.625 lbs Dimensions 9.6 × 1.2 × 5 in
- Why Kalashnikov USA
Why Kalashnikov USA
Made in the U.S.A. That’s what we’re proud to say. Every firearm Kalashnikov USA makes is made here in Florida under our strong quality control by American workers. The Kalashnikov USA family believes in the products we’re making and we take great pride in delivering the firearms our customers are demanding.
- Additional Information