KR-103SFS – 7.62x39MM Side Folding Russian Red Shark Fin Rifle
Return back in history with the KR-103 in the Russian Red finish. Witness a convergence of legacy and modernity in this semi-auto civilian version of the AK-103, boasting unyielding reliability and a set of features synonymous with Russian excellence. Choose a legacy of excellence with the Russian Red KR-103, built online exclusively.
- Captivating Russian Red Finish
- Historical Lineage
- Original Russian AK-103 Blueprint
- Powerful Soviet 7.62x39mm Caliber
- Online Exclusive
- Limited Edition
- Additional Information
Step into a world of legendary firepower with the KR-103 in the captivating Russian Red finish — a semi-auto representation of the renowned AK-103, a modern avatar of the globally recognized AKM Rifle. This firearm brings a contemporary touch to a historical lineage, merging reliability with aesthetics.
The KR-103 Russian Red speaks volumes with its KUSA premium folding wood stock, capturing the essence of a legacy anchored in unyielding reliability and unmatched ruggedness. Chambered in the classic Soviet 7.62x39mm caliber, it carries forward a tradition of power and precision, mirroring the functionalities of its ancestral counterparts with an unwavering commitment to quality.
With an array of unparalleled features, the KR-103 offers a shooting experience close to wielding the original AK-103, all without the hefty price tag. Dive into a world of craftsmanship where every detail, from the 27mm muzzle device mount to the dimpled carrier to gas piston, is designed to offer an unparalleled shooting experience. Choose Russian Red. Choose a legacy of excellence, exclusively available online.
- Tech Specs
Weight 7.65 lbs Dimensions 43 × 11 × 5 in Product Type
Bolt Carrier, Front Trunnion
Side Folding Stock
Side Optic Mount
30 Round Magazine
Amber Wood, Russian Red, Rustic Brown
- One-to-One 100 Series Comparison
One-to-One 100 Series Comparison
One-to-One 100 Series Comparison Original Russian AK-103 K-USA KR-103 Other Brands Receiver Components Dimpled rear block and front trunnion ✓ ✗ Cam/bump rivet ✓ ✗ 22mm barrel journal ✓ ✗ Double receiver trigger humps ✓ ✗ Bullet guide ✓ ✗ 5.5mm rear block/trunnion ✓ ✗ Grip reinforcement plate ✓ ✗ Optic rail ✓ ✗ Mag catch ✓ ✗ Bolt Carrier Group Thin stem bolt ✓ ✗ External extractor ✓ ✗ Dimpled carrier to gas piston ✓ ✗ Smooth, no ribbed gas piston ✓ ✗ Barrel Components Front sight base ✓ ✗ 27mm muzzle device mount ✓ ✗ Muzzle brake ✓ ✗ Rear spring for gas tube ✓ ✗ Miscellaneous Top/dust cover – Smooth pattern, thicker sheet metal ✓ ✗ Dimpled recoil spring base ✓ ✗ Trigger bow profile ✓ ✗ Cleaning rod – Russian thread pitch & stepdown ✓ ✗ Push button stock latch ✓ ✗
- Shipping Details & Restrictions
Shipping Details & Restrictions
- All firearms will be shipped FedEx Ground at a flat rate of $39.95 per firearm. Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico firearms ship 2 day air at a flat rate of $150.00. Note our firearms are shipped in a Protective Carrying Case.
- After placing your order, please allow at least 22 business days excluding holidays and weekends from the day we get your FFL. See details in Purchase Instructions.
- This firearm CANNOT be shipped in the following states – CA, DC, DE, MA, MD, NJ, NY, RI.
- Purchase Instructions
- Place your order.
- Send a copy of the transfer FFL to email [email protected] OR ask your dealer to send us a copy of the transfer FFL to email [email protected]. You MUST include your order number when providing an FFL.
- Please allow 22 business days from the day we get your FFL. Should you have any problems, please call us at 754-222-1407.