KR-103FT – 7.62x39MM RIFLE – DISTRESSED OLD GLORY
LIMITED AVAILABILITY: Kalashnikov USA custom KR-103 featuring 5 layers of Cerakote, with a distressed American flag design.
LIMITED OFFER – Get a free 7.62 mag with code 30rdmag. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Exclusive American flag design.
- Russian Reliability
- Fixed Stock
- 5 layers of Cerakote
- Historical Lineage
- Additional Information
Our KR-103 rifle is the semi-auto civilian version of the AK-103, a 21st century successor of Russia’s famous AKM (Avtomat Kalashnikova modernizirovanny) Rifle, chambered in the Soviet 7.62x39mm caliber. The AK-103 was one of the last designs overseen directly by Mikhail Kalashnikov, the father of the original AK-47, and was introduced in 1994. Production began as early as the next year and an estimated 200,000 AKMs have been built since then. The original AKM was issued by Russian special law enforcement groups and select Army spec-ops including Spetsnaz. (We briefly cover the differences between these platforms in our video, AK History with Raul & Matt: Evolution Changes – AKM to AK74.)
Great care has been taken to design and build the KR-103, based on the original Russian specifications. As a result, the KR-103 duplicates the incredible ruggedness and reliability that have made the AK-47 and AKM platforms the most prolific firearm in the world, with over 100 million having been manufactured. It accepts all variant AKM or AK-74 furniture and accessories.
What sets our 100 series apart from the competition? The KR-103 was made for the shooter seeking Russian reliability, who also wants the closest they can get to a Russian AK-103, without the additional cost or gunsmithing of a hard-to-get, genuine de-milled AK-103 parts kit. It is the only semi-auto civilian version of the AK-103 in its purest form in the US market.
- Tech Specs
Weight 7.65 lbs Dimensions 36.75 × 4 × 6 in Product Type
Bolt Carrier, Front Trunnion
Side Optic Mount
30 Round Magazine
- One-to-One 100 Series Comparison
One-to-One 100 Series Comparison
One-to-One 100 Series Comparison Original Russian AK-103 K-USA KR-103 Other Brands Receiver Components Dimpled rear block and front trunnion ✓ ✗ Cam/bump rivet ✓ ✗ 22mm barrel journal ✓ ✗ Double receiver trigger humps ✓ ✗ Bullet guide ✓ ✗ 5.5mm rear block/trunnion ✓ ✗ Grip reinforcement plate ✓ ✗ Optic rail ✓ ✗ Mag catch ✓ ✗ Bolt Carrier Group Thin stem bolt ✓ ✗ External extractor ✓ ✗ Dimpled carrier to gas piston ✓ ✗ Smooth, no ribbed gas piston ✓ ✗ Barrel Components Front sight base ✓ ✗ 27mm muzzle device mount ✓ ✗ Muzzle brake ✓ ✗ Rear spring for gas tube ✓ ✗ Miscellaneous Top/dust cover – Smooth pattern, thicker sheet metal ✓ ✗ Dimpled recoil spring base ✓ ✗ Trigger bow profile ✓ ✗ Cleaning rod – Russian thread pitch & stepdown ✓ ✗ Push button stock latch ✓ ✗
- Shipping Details & Restrictions
Shipping Details & Restrictions
- All firearms will be shipped FedEx Ground at a flat rate of $39.95 per firearm. Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico firearms ship 2 day air at a flat rate of $150.00. Note our firearms are shipped in a Protective Carrying Case.
- After placing your order, please allow at least 22 business days excluding holidays and weekends from the day we get your FFL. See details in Purchase Instructions.
- This firearm CANNOT be shipped in the following states – CA, DC, DE, MA, MD, NJ, NY, RI.
- Purchase Instructions
- Place your order.
- Send a copy of the transfer FFL to email [email protected] OR ask your dealer to send us a copy of the transfer FFL to email [email protected]. You MUST include your order number when providing an FFL.
- Please allow 22 business days from the day we get your FFL. Should you have any problems, please call us at 754-222-1407.