CLOUD DEFENSIVE REIN 2 MICRO AK LIGHT
Out of stock
Kalashnikov USA is proud to introduce the finest military-grade weapon light. We have endurance tested this light on all of our firearms platforms, and it is by far the brightest and most durable light on the market today. The REIN 2 (Micro) is the most powerful and durable complete weapon light system on the market. It features a serviceable field lens, a field-serviceable tail cap, and electrically isolated dual-switching for redundancy. It has the world’s first 3rd generation Light Control System (LCS), including a proprietary remote switch with tail-cap integration, oriented precisely for weapon-mounted use. REIN is redefining what a weapon light should be.
WE SUGGEST THIS MODEL FOR THE KP/KR9/KALI9/KR9SBR
REIN 2 Micro new features:
High Candela (HC) Light Head
- 18650: 71,000 Candela/1100 Lumens/150 minutes
- 18350: 63,000 Candela/950 Lumens/50 minutes
- Reduced bezel diameter by 15% (same size as the other guys now)
- Reduced length by 6% (shorter than the other guys now)
- Reduced weight by 14% (lighter than the other guys now)
- Proprietary military-grade (MIL-PRF-13830B) optical lens coating producing a now-optimized 5200k light temperature.
- Reduced mounting lug height (sits tighter to your rail)
- Updated Remote Switch per user request
To mount this light on our KP9, an UltiMAK rail or MLOK lower handguard rail is needed. We offer an SBR Picatinny mount which is highly recommended for use with the UltiMAK Rail. If you are going to use an MLOK lower handguard, we recommend purchasing the SBR MLOK Mount. This light can be utilized with or without a remote switch, depending on what the operator chooses.
- Tech Specs
Weight 0.2 lbs Dimensions 6 × 4 in Product Type
Optic / Sight / Light
Komrad, KP-9, KP-9S, KR-9, KS-12, KS-12T
with battery 5.75 oz.
without battery 4.95 oz.
- REIN Micro Complete
REIN Micro Complete
- 1 REIN Micro
- 1 Remote switch tail cap assembly with integrated push button
- 2 LCS side plates with hardware
- 1 Picatinny Rail Mount for the REIN, with all mounting hardware
- 1 Cloud Defensive labeled Nitecore Charger
- 1 Micro USB to USB cord
- 1 Orbtronic 18350 battery
REIN Micro Complete Kit is fully compatible with any platform that allows for traditional picatinny, M-LOK (trademark) or KeyMod light mounts. The remote switch for the REIN and REIN Micro is only compatible with the REIN and REIN Micro variants. No reverse compatibility for other light manufactures exists.
Precision machined from Certified 6061-T6 aluminum.
Type III Anodized to MIL STD. “Hard coat”.
- A USA-made, state-of-the-art electrical system using the best components that money can buy. That gives us the output, efficiency and run-time that makes REIN Micro the class leader.
- Uses a single 18350 battery. No CR123 batteries allowed. Use of CR123 batteries VOIDS your warranty. We supply one 18350 rechargeable battery with the REIN Micro. The battery has strong output with a shorter run-time of about 40 minutes. Please note that unlike its peers, REIN Micro will produce useable light for at least 3 straight hours.
- Accepts ALL protected and unprotected 18350 batteries. Accepts both button-top and flat-top batteries. NOTE: Various battery sizes will require use of the provided Battery Jack feature.
- Run-time at 100% power is industry-leading.
- Additional Information