Job Title:Warehouse Helper
Department - Operations
– Assists with shipping and receiving.
– Assists the warehouse staff with daily assembly duties.
– Helps the assembly line be more efficient by stocking inventory, packaging items to be shipped, making labels and keeping track of tools.
– Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
– Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
– Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results as needed.
– Other job-related duties.
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
– High school Diploma/GED or higher
– Shipping and receiving
– Strong work ethic
– Ability to be a team player
– Ability to follow instructions in detail
– Ability to stand for 4 hours at a time
– Experience with hand tools
– Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Must be able to pass a background check and a drug screen
Work Environment: Warehouse
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employees assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position and may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
Kalashnikov USA is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Share this job
High school diploma or GED