Job Title:Traveling Sales Representative
Department - Sales
– Travels within the state of FL while visiting clients and prospects.
– Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts.
– Plans and organizes daily, weekly, monthly schedule to visit existing and potential clients.
– Plans and organizes daily work schedule to call on existing and potential clients.
– Adjusts content of sales presentations by identifying the type of client and market.
– Focuses sales efforts by analyzing existing and potential volume of dealers.
– Submits orders by referring to price lists, product literature and special discounts given.
– Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
– Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
– Recommends changes in products, services, and policy by evaluating the market and competition.
– Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reading and attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional groups.
– Provides historical data by maintaining records on area and customer sales
– Follows all company policies as related to safety and firearm compliance.
– Assists with the sales process by reviewing sales orders and shipping materials for accuracy.
– Follows up to ensure proper return of product samples on loan to vendors, writers, photographers, etc.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Attends trade shows and exhibits to promote the company and its products.
– Arranges and confirms travel needs for scheduled trade shows and exhibitions
– Helps prepare materials for trade shows, such as pamphlets, demo materials, products to be displayed, packaging, etc.
– Other job-related duties.
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
– 2-5 Years of Sales Experience
– 1-3 Years of Customer Service Experience
– 1+ Years’ Experience in firearm industry
– Meeting Sales Goals
– Closing Skills
– Territory Management
– Prospecting Skills
– Negotiation Skills
– Product Knowledge
– Presentation Skills
– Client Relationships
– Passion for Sales
Must be able to pass a background check and a drug screen
Work Environment: Travel 90% of the time. 10% in the office
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employees assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position and may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
Kalashnikov USA is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Share this job
2-5 Years of Sales Experience