Job Title:Order Picker
Department - Order Fulfillment
– Ensuring work areas are kept clean, neat and well-organized.
– Packing incoming stock away, taking inventory and reporting shortages.
– Keeping records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
– Picking orders as requested by management.
– Sealing and tagging containers, confirming accuracy of orders and signing pick tickets to confirm.
– Ensuring correct shipping information is attached and moving completed orders to shipping area.
– Placing containers on pallets, and securing with stretch wrap, shrink wrap and strapping.
– Loading and unloading trucks by using totes, jacks and forklifts.
– Complying with all safety regulations.
– Assisting in maintaining security of warehouse.
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
– High school diploma or equivalent.
– 1+ years work experience in a similar role.
– Excellent verbal communication skills.
– Good computer skills
– Ability to work well with diverse range of people.
– Proficient with using tools required for this position.
– Proficient organizational skills.
– Ability to stand or walk for 4 hours at a time.
– Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Must be able to pass a background check and a drug screen
Work Environment: Warehouse
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employees assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position and may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
Kalashnikov USA is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Share this job