Job Title:Firearms Assembler
Department - Warehouse
– Accomplishes assembly goals, daily and weekly, as directed by the Production Manager.
– Prepares work to be accomplished by learning assembly instructions.
– Participates in preparing parts for the assembly line using methods such as sandblasting and parkerizing.
– Uses tooling experience to rework certain parts prior to assembly and throughout the assembly process.
– Assembles firearm components into sub-assemblies and assemblies.
– Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub-assemblies.
– Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
– Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
– Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
– Uses “outside of the box” thinking to obtain solutions for problems associated with the assembly process.
– Reports discrepancies to the Production Manager immediately, for a fast and efficient solution.
– Uses proper procedures and caution while using certain machinery and tools.
– Pays very close attention to regulated, serialized inventory, avoiding any discrepancies.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Performs other job-related duties.
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
– High School Diploma or GED.
– 1+ year of production environment experience, with focus on mechanical aspects of the job.
– Must have strong ethics and integrity.
– Must have a go-getter attitude with focus on obtaining results.
– Ability to utilize great judgement skills to make the right decisions.
– Ability to be a team player with focus on positive attitude and constant improvement.
– Ability to follow instructions in detail.
– Ability to stand for 4 hours at a time.
– Experience with hand tools.
– Understanding of firearm handling and laws is a plus.
– Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Must be able to pass a background check and a drug screen
Work Environment: Warehouse
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employees assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position and may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
Kalashnikov USA is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Share this job
Pompano Beach, Florida
High school diploma or GED