Job Title:Facilities and Maintenance Coordinator
Department - Operations
Kalashnikov USA is looking for a motivated individual to join our fun, hard working team. An ideal candidate loves solving problems and working with their hands. Prior experience in manufacturing is extremely beneficial.
– Works within the Engineering Department to support the manufacturing process.
– Studies assembly instructions, drawing specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, sub-assemblies, tools, and materials.
– Works closely with the Production Manager to ensure proper procedures and assemblies are implemented on the Assembly Lines
– Plans assembly procedures and assists in training Assembly Line workers on those processes
– Works on facilities management to streamline manufacturing and production.
– Maintains the shooting range and manufacturing equipment for successful production goals.
– Assembles fixture, jig and gauge components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub-assemblies.
– Participates in pre-production and process improvement assembly of the product, to verify robust process is in place.
– Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
– Collaborates with the Quality Control Department to ensure appropriate processes and techniques are being enforced.
– Sustains familiarity with Tooling, Safety Management and Quality Focus, Leadership, Performance Management.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Other job-related duties.
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
– Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
– 1+ years of experience directly related to the essential functions of the position.
– Proficiency with multitude of tools and some machining experience.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
– Ability to understand and follow all processes and procedures.
– Ability to receive, track, and distribute materials, supplies, and equipment.
– Knowledge of equipment operation and maintenance.
– Ability to lead and train staff.
– Ability to prepare necessary paperwork and reports.
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
– Ability to detect problems and immediately report information to appropriate personnel.
– Being comfortable around firearms.
– Health insurance
– Dental insurance
– Vision insurance
– Retirement plan
– Paid time off
Must be able to pass a background check and a drug screen
Work Environment: Warehouse
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employees assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position and may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
Kalashnikov USA is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.