Job Title:Digital Marketing Manager
Department - Marketing
Kalashnikov USA is looking for a highly motivated, creative Digital Media Manager with experience and a passion for connecting with people. This individual will engage with customers on a daily basis, converting followers into customers and those customers into promoters. This position is perfect for someone who is looking for a rewarding challenge at a fast-growing company. If you love the beach, firearms and a fulfilling career, then you’ll love working with Kalashnikov USA!
– Plans and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
– Creates, curates, and manages all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
– Monitors, listens and responds to users in a social way while cultivating leads and sales.
– Develops and expands community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
– Develops brand awareness and overall company reputation
– Manages content, including website content
– Designs, builds and maintains the social media presence
– Communicates the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract customers
– Designs, creates and manages promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with company’s overall marketing plan and channels
– Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review timely and with care
– Administrates the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
– Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
– Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spending and performance based on that information
– Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies
– Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests
– Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
– Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
– Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners
– Evaluates emerging technologies and determines whether it is useful for the company
– Deliberately plans, strategizes and sets goals
– Creates a regular publishing schedule and promotes content through social advertising.
– Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
– Leverages the right tools to manage the content
– Compiles reports for management showing results
– Integrates all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing)
– Oversees all social advertising campaigns
– Any other job-related duties
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Videography or a related field
– 1+ years of experience in a similar position
– Knowledge of firearms is preferred
– Passion for all social media and people
– Proven working experience in digital marketing
– Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
– Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
– Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
– Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
– Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
– Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
– Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
– Familiarity with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
– Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
– Resides near Pompano Beach, FL
Reports to VP of Sales and Marketing
Must be able to pass a background check and a drug screen
Work Environment: Office, Minimal Travel
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employees assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position and may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
Kalashnikov USA is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Share this job
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Videography or a Related Field